CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rajk. sharma • 14 Feb, 2016
guys, tell me how much load can we connected on a three phase transformer of 100 kva if we have as load of 1 phase 2 kw and 3 phase 5 kw and how much connection of individual 1 phase 2 kw and individual 3 phase 5kw, and if we have 40 connection of 2 kw 1 phase and 5 connection of 3 phase 5 kw. Given transformer is delta to star
@vamsi kancharla • 24 Feb, 2016 specify the loads clearly in terns of their nature
3.8k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 5, 2014

Motorola, previously owned by Google, soon to be in hands of Lenovo has announced the new generation of its smartphones. The closed door global launch event was held yesterday in...
14k views

@Aadit Kapoor · Dec 12, 2013

write a program to print a message without using printf() function in c.
3.7k views

@gowthamanbu · Aug 27, 2012

Am in my Mech., 3rd year. My mates started preparing for GATE exams. But am interested in doing IES. But I know that IES is much tougher than GATE. But...
7.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 12, 2013

CDAC is a well known organization in India for trainings and placements. The bigger question every CDAC applicant is facing these days is which CDAC center to choose and how's...
19.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 18, 2013

We've been writing about the Blackberry & Indian government love affair for a long time. The two seem to stay with each other but can't get to agree on the...
3.4k views