matlab video processing: transition from frequency to time domain

hi all,
I am working on video encryption in matlab.
I have tried an algo for encryption and decryption on images. and it gives exact image reconstruction.
But when i am trying this on video i am not able to get back the results.

Can someone please guide me about transforming the video frame, from normal time domain pixel values to the frequency domain values(or pixel values of image after applying any transfrom(dwt or fft) ) and then reconstructing the frame to time domain...

Please help.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You can now share all CE Forum posts on Twitter. So those who are on twitter, simply hit the button below the post you wish to share. This feature...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33617-share-ce-posts-twitter.html Discuss in this thread.
Hey CEans i have to make a assembly language program.In this program i will accept the operand in one code segment and and perform the multiplication in another code segment....
Hey CEans i need a ISR(Interrupt Service Routine) program in assembly program.Its like i have to enable interrupt on overflow.
What are the points that could give advantage of induction dc motor over induction motor or others as referred to traction system or otherwise?