Matlab user interface

Hey
Im new to interfacing on matlab and i would like to know what the following error means:

??? Error using ==> eq
Array dimensions must match for binary array op.

Error in ==> GUInterface at 9
if evnt.Key == 'uparrow'

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol KeyPressFcn.

I am trying to identify keypresses as arrows

thanks

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    not much familair as well!! ๐Ÿ˜”

trying to learn more from your posts!! ๐Ÿ˜ I try working on your posts.. so please be a lilttle more descriptive so that i can understand ๐Ÿ˜

I guess this would be helpful:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My PC is really not so good ,but i find that registry cleaner can do some help,here is what i used now,
hi. we are students of second year doing our electronics and communication engineering. we want to do a hardware project in the field mentioned above preferably with energy conservation. kindly...
We are constructing a new website for Mechanical Engineers. ๐Ÿ˜Ž MECHANICAL ENGINEERING First page (home page) designing is completed and remaining pages are under construction. I request all of you...
I am a graduating college student in Instrumentation and control engineering technology. I needed a project regarding this and i don't have any idea in my mind. Can somebody help...
Well, this is my first blog, I hope people will find it informing, entertaining, as well as useful. Blog#1 The beginning Today I'm going to talk about Idealism, Cynicism, and...