MatLab-System Identification

I require to complete a part of my work with matlab my guide said me to go with system identification in matlab for function generation
I dont know what to do Here is what i need
I will input a series of values!
time temp deform
0 5 18
1 4 45
2 7.8 85
3 8 72
4 5 45
5 8 41
6 4 51

the system should automatically generate a function for it to predict values in sipo!

for example if input(import) values say 8 it should give some value (say 41)
Some one please tell me where i need to start and how to proceed this!!
Thanks a lot!
Please someone help me on this!

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I require to complete a part of my work with matlab my guide said me to go with system identification in matlab for function generation
    I dont know what to do Here is what i need
    I will input a series of values!
    time temp deform
    0 5 18
    1 4 45
    2 7.8 85
    3 8 72
    4 5 45
    5 8 41
    6 4 51

the system should automatically generate a function for it to predict values in sipo!

for example if input(import) values say 8 it should give some value (say 41)
    Some one please tell me where i need to start and how to proceed this!!
    Thanks a lot!
    Please someone help me on this!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Jprblue *Engineering Trade:>>> huh.. what does this mean???😨 Location: Mauritius *Occupation: university of Mauritius Work Experience: .. *Hobbies & Interests: Anything related to computer, sports, science and ethics.. *Aim...
Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..
Solve For X is an initiative by Google which still seems to be mysterious to me. Check out following video that talks a bit about the service. The official introduction...
A curated list of 100+ techfest event names for mechanical engineering department. Each event carries its own cool, funky tagline for you to copy.
In 1964 I bought "The World's Great Bridges" by Hubert Shirley Smith. I still have it. https://books.google.co.in/books/about/The_world_s_great_bridges.html?id=-0sFAAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y I was fascinated by the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge. Thirty years later...