Matlab real time input

Hi
I want to simulate a VCO in simulink, the input for which has to be from the real world.
How can i interface the real world input to the computer as a file?

Similarly, the output has to be taken out to be viewed on an oscilloscope.

Is this possible. I am new to matlab and simulink. Please help me.

Thank you.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    yeah...it is possible but u'll have to get your hands on a large chunk of hardware. You need to interface the DSO using RS 232(plz verify this with your prof.) and please try out the MATLAB help menu. IT will tell you how to save the i/p as a file.Gud luck.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The wait is finally over! Mozilla has released the much awaited version of their browser, still in Beta (beta1). The browser packs lot of new features (HTML5, WebM etc.) Apart...
For quadcopter projects : www.flyingrobot.co.in [FONT="]"Flying Robot" is fully a radio controlled device. High stability is the main advantage of this[/FONT]
Just do the above multiplication and see the result. 😀 Interesting, right? 😀
Hey guys. How are u all? See, there is some problem with my catia software.Its version is V5R17. While saving the file after doing the assembly design an error is...
hi, I have to perform a BER measurement of a component that use various protocol as SDH, gigabit ethernet, fibre channel. I already read the standards papers of the different...