Matlab mini projects

i want some mat lab mini projects? can you help me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are trying hard to read your mind remotely and find out what help you need. Unfortunately, we don't seem to succeed.

PS: We won't do your homework.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    A simple Ethics if you are hungry "Go to Resturant", if you dont find one, search.

#-Link-Snipped-# is the resource where you can download many ( over 20,000) matlab fully functional Projects contributed to community members like me and my good friends in Mathworks.

"But the Million Dollar Question is Do you really know what are the type of projects that can be done in Matlab?"

Some of the General Idea Through is
    1) Implement Kruskal algorithm in Matlab
    2) Find out the Missing value in a Series
    3) Predict the next set of values in a Time Series Data
    4) Implement Shortest path algorithm.

[You must know Matlab has 137 internal and 500 external toolboxes in various applications like 3d, Image Processing, Data Acquisition, Communication] It is not like you C. So when you are searching something in Matlab, first zero in the domain. That helps

" So the Appropriate question I gues will be : I am in 3rd sem Mtech in Computer Science, Can you tell me the possible areas where I can do a mini project in matlab?"
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    One project I know in Matlab is Face Detection.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    hey born_star16 that is by no means a mini project
  • VISHNU J A
    VISHNU J A
    hai,
    can anyone please help me in doing a matlab mini project.give me some relevant topics with details

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could someone share the latest campus placement papers i.e. for 2011? What kind of questions do they ask. Here is paper from last year: Is the pattern same or new...
What kind of tech fest events can be conducted exclusively for electrical branch students? If possible, please suggest names for an all-electrical students tech-fest and conference.
Looking for innovative names for tech fest for Civil Engineering department events. I am one of the main organiser of the event, looking for name suggestions.
Hayai means 'Fast' in Japanese. Just read a news that, Pilots beginning in Mumbai, Pune and NCR (Noida), with services delivered via Fiber-Optics (Internet up to 100mbit/s and Hayai-Zone access...
We started a thread here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...st-takers-experience-sharing-2011-2012-a.html and the response is overwhelming. It's evident that Reading Comprehension is the toughest part in the new GRE and maths or quants level is...