CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 31, 2011

We are trying hard to read your mind remotely and find out what help you need. Unfortunately, we don't seem to succeed.

PS: We won't do your homework.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 4, 2011

A simple Ethics if you are hungry "Go to Resturant", if you dont find one, search.

#-Link-Snipped-# is the resource where you can download many ( over 20,000) matlab fully functional Projects contributed to community members like me and my good friends in Mathworks.

"But the Million Dollar Question is Do you really know what are the type of projects that can be done in Matlab?"

Some of the General Idea Through is
    1) Implement Kruskal algorithm in Matlab
    2) Find out the Missing value in a Series
    3) Predict the next set of values in a Time Series Data
    4) Implement Shortest path algorithm.

[You must know Matlab has 137 internal and 500 external toolboxes in various applications like 3d, Image Processing, Data Acquisition, Communication] It is not like you C. So when you are searching something in Matlab, first zero in the domain. That helps

" So the Appropriate question I gues will be : I am in 3rd sem Mtech in Computer Science, Can you tell me the possible areas where I can do a mini project in matlab?"
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberSep 4, 2011

One project I know in Matlab is Face Detection.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 4, 2011

hey born_star16 that is by no means a mini project
    Cancel
  • VISHNU J A

MemberJan 12, 2012

hai,
    can anyone please help me in doing a matlab mini project.give me some relevant topics with details
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register