Matlab - i need help...

I looking for person who will do some project in Matlab.

I need to project some electronic device, will be install between ECU and few sensors.
Device should:
- analyse signals from sensors and show on the screen(or few different colour led) some information.
- on the same time sent signals to ECU
- need button - after press device should send different signal to ECU than was read.

Model, simulation and some visualisation...

Important:
- i looking for person who will do this not who will imitate than know something...easy you will do i will pay...
- we have no time...few weeks

BR
Grix

If you want to do it send me mail to PM with your email or i will send you my

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am studying mechanical design and I have a few questions. What is the difference between a single-stage and a double-stage gearbox? How do you determine the number of...
I am doing registration for cat but i don't know which courses i have to select.. There are so many iim's courses.. I have done btech 2011 batch.. please reply...
A building of 100 floors is present. You have only 2 artificial eggs made up of plastics with you. There is a one floor on the building from which this...
These questions were part of 2010 question paper of Managerial Economics from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - MBA PROGRAM 1. Discuss the nature and scope of Managerial Economics. 2. What is production...
MBA-Business Environment Question Paper: 1. Explain the concept of Business Environment and discuss the different non-economic factors that influence business decisions. 2. What are the reasons behind the problems faced...