Matlab/C++ code to transmit audio (mp3) file to parallel port

Hi all
If I have avoice file (mb3 or wav)file saved in my computer and i want to send it to the parallel port to transmet it to some external device .
I need acode written in c++ or matlab to do this function.

I need your help, so please help me .

thanks alot.

Replies

• jana
    jana
    who can help me?
    please
  • jana
    jana
    Matlab/C++ code to transmit sound file through parallel port

Hi all
    If I have avoice file (mb3 or wav)file saved in my computer and i want to send it to the parallel port to transmet it to some external device .
    I need acode written in c++ or matlab to do this function.

I need your help, so please help me .

thanks alot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Info video on using solar absorbtion powered chillers for air cooling instead of AC. Including description of a 10 ton unit currently in use in LA. Solar Air Conditioning Mechanical...
Thermal Energy Storage (TES) System, or ice banking, is a technology which shifts electric load to off-peak hours, which will not only significantly lower energy and demand charges during the...
Fellas, Can we the Crazy Engineers community can think of the way to avoid the global warming. All the suggestions from CE fellas are welcomed and help the world in...
plz some bady help me i doing my Bsc project on Wimax and i have module on ns-2 this WiMAX Module for ns-2 Simulator is post on this page https://ndsl.csie.cgu.edu.tw/wimax_ns2.php...
:smile: Wht material can i use to catch the signal. copper wire or metal, etc .