Math aptitutde books suggestions

can anyone provide me a good book for maths aptitude or any links to e-books.thank u

Replies

• ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    Re: maths

Check this out-its for general topics and a pretty nice site
    MathPages

Tell me if you want something more specific...😎

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Re: maths

rajasekhar13108
    can anyone provide me a good book for maths aptitude or any links to e-books.thank u
    for good maths aptitute go to book name "Quantive aptitute " by R.S Agrawal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It's a pleasure to announce a new service by our own CEan - Ankit Virmani. Ankit tells you more about 'Solutionz' - ----------------------------------------------------- We might be engineers, we might...
[FONT="]TATVA’07: A RETROSPECTIVE[/FONT] [FONT="]The Annual Technical Festival of the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, had a successful inaugural edition which was organized from...
“Let truth prevail”, “We bring you light” and “The people’s paper” might be the taglines of our favorite newspapers. Afterall they are the ones which bring the world to our...
There is no other concept that captures the imagination more than the idea of time travel -- the ability to travel to any point in the past or future. What...
Wishing many many Happy Happy Returns of the Day to LORD_EC 😁! 🎉 Party On Fellas! :myparty: -The Big K-