CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 25, 2013

Off topic: Why do you really want to go abroad for masters? Unless Indian economy improves; there's no point in spending a fortune on it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PuneetVerma

MemberJul 25, 2013

Actually my first preference in Study in India, provided I get Premier Institutes i.e. IITs, Top NITs, BITS, DCE etc..

Studying in Abroad is secondary option.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 25, 2013

Itspuneet
    Actually my first preference in Study in India, provided I get Premier Institutes i.e. IITs, Top NITs, BITS, DCE etc..

Studying in Abroad is secondary option.
    Well, my intention was to bring attention to what's called 'opportunity cost' in the MBA world. That is, how much it overall 'costs' you to really go for the course and what do you really get after getting the degree / diploma. I don't advocate higher education to anyone these days - maybe because of my gross apathy towards it.

I think the procedure to apply is more or less the same; but may vary depending upon the University / course you're choosing to apply. Most trustworthy information can only be obtained from 'How To Apply?' section for International Students on any Universitiy's official websites. If you could point us to any particular course / University you are interested in, we can together find out how to apply and what are the overall costs included.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberJul 25, 2013

Regarding your question, what I heard was the subsidy does not exist anymore! I am not sure though. And you need to learn german as well.
    Cancel
  • lovebox

MemberJul 26, 2013

#-Link-Snipped-# - I have posted a thread to answer your queries to some extent. I hope you will find it useful.
    Have a look:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register