Masters in Germany : Application Procedure & Tuition Fees

I read some where that doing masters in Germany is subsidized that you don't have to pay tuition fees. Is that true ?

Can you please share the procedure to apply for Masters in Engineering in Germany ?

I would be completing my Bachelors in June 2014.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Off topic: Why do you really want to go abroad for masters? Unless Indian economy improves; there's no point in spending a fortune on it.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Actually my first preference in Study in India, provided I get Premier Institutes i.e. IITs, Top NITs, BITS, DCE etc..

Studying in Abroad is secondary option.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Itspuneet
    Actually my first preference in Study in India, provided I get Premier Institutes i.e. IITs, Top NITs, BITS, DCE etc..

Studying in Abroad is secondary option.
    Well, my intention was to bring attention to what's called 'opportunity cost' in the MBA world. That is, how much it overall 'costs' you to really go for the course and what do you really get after getting the degree / diploma. I don't advocate higher education to anyone these days - maybe because of my gross apathy towards it.

I think the procedure to apply is more or less the same; but may vary depending upon the University / course you're choosing to apply. Most trustworthy information can only be obtained from 'How To Apply?' section for International Students on any Universitiy's official websites. If you could point us to any particular course / University you are interested in, we can together find out how to apply and what are the overall costs included.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Regarding your question, what I heard was the subsidy does not exist anymore! I am not sure though. And you need to learn german as well.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I have posted a thread to answer your queries to some extent. I hope you will find it useful.
    Have a look:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been just a few hours since Google announced the next one in the 'Nexus' series and the Googlers in India have dedicated a separate page to the tablet. Check:...
I've often wondered why my Android does not have a native YouTube upload app. Looks like Nokia has beat Google in releasing a dedicated YouTube Upload app - that lets...
Hi..everyone..Im doing my final year project on location tracking using zigbee networks......Ok...this is my project..The zigbee module is connected to the computer and the zigbee module is connected to a...
I don't know whether it's hallucination or not, but I have noted that my Android device charges faster with Adapter than USB charging. So, I wonder is there any difference...
We know that, only domain why we hate smartphones is Short battery. Batteries drains out in no time in smartphones. I wonder, why does it take too long to re-charge...