Masters in engineering physics after bachelors in mechanical engineering

can we have masters in engineering physics after doing bachelors in mechanical engineering?


  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Yes I think you can do that. MSc is the course you are talking about I think. You can enroll in that course with a graduation in science degree. But you can also opt for M.Tech. It can help you even better.
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    Inside India? Theoretically yes, practically no (there are a lot of regulation/administrative problems). You can, however, do this in the USA without facing too much trouble.

    #-Link-Snipped-# Engineering Physics is not exactly what is taught in MSc physics, though it is related. India does not have good equivalents to an Engineering Physics degree yet (except for the B.Tech in a few IITs).
  • Dushyanth Edadasula
    Dushyanth Edadasula
    Yes you can do MSc or Ph.D. in physics after engineering, Check this blog to see several ways in which you can do that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to store solar energy directly into regular batteries that you find in markets?
Hi Folks, I'm sure that most of us folks are addicted to certain things in life. Of a few, hot cups of beverages have become our daily habits since long...
does plastic and concrete bonds together??
Hi Folks, I am a huge fan of sweets and often have a bite right after a meal. I would like to know how many of you do the same....
would you like please to explain the difference between synchronous and asynchronous interruptions? Thanks in advance