Master slave

😕please tell me how to make one hard disk the master and the other one slave when there are two hard disks in the same computer system?

wat is no pin pair?

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    if you r having 2 hard disk read the instruction given on the top of the hard disk because the jumpher setting for different hard disk may be different.so make one hard disk master with slave by putting the jumpher(connector of two pins)in appropriate no pin pair and make another slave connect the two hard disks with the IDE cable(do it after turning off your computer).after then start your computer for clarification check your BIOS setting whether whatever you have don is right or not.in BIOS main section the information about master and slave is given
  • vijayrock
    vijayrock
    The previous post provides the correct answer
    Check the vendor's manual as how to change the jumper.
    For making the Hard disk master and slave the change of jumper position is a must.
  • Itanium
    Itanium
    Vinay is right.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I'm a graphic designer and I want to know what everyone thinks the best program out there is. I'm getting photoshop soon, but I'm looking for something else. So,...
Hii all,...does anyone know or have detailed explanation of each components of Anti Jam Communication Block digram?...Please help me find... Thanks a lot...
Looks like the 'SecondLife' fever has bitten Google 😉 Google has come up with its own 3D world called lively: Check it out here: Lively - Welcome
Hi Friends, I Am A Final Year Student. I Need Project Topics Or Ideas Related To Automobile. If U Hav,pls Inform Me.😀
Hi, This is Abhi. I am from Computers & IT background and doing job in IBM from last 1.5 yrs. I am interested in furthur studies. Need ur help in...