MASTER SLAVE - 2016

MASTERslave - Get In The Game
An Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Robotics Workshop & Competition.

Since the Inception Of International Robotics Challenge Techfest,IIT bombay in 1998 it has been a difficult task to perform and complete. Inspired From International Robotics Challenge WE Masterslave team initiated to organize Workshop In our region.

The workshop deals with all the ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE needed for the International Robotics Challenge i.e

1).Artificial intelligence using Embedded C
2).Line Following Capability.
3).Grid Solving.
4).Autonomous robot capable to carry light weight boxes and place them on specific locations.
5).Obstacle Detection, Gripping and carrying capability.
6).Coordination of autonomous bot and manual bot.

For the Workshop We have Professionals From ROBOSAPIENS (The only firm which have conducted workshop in all NIT's, IIT's & now the official partner of IIT delhi,TRYST).

Workshop To Be Conducted on 13th & 14th January,2016.
f1
To know more

Contact -
Gunjan Kadu - 9689232030

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've began hearing a lot of great things about Indian Government's IndiaPost service. Lot of people have told me that they're at par with most of the private courier services...
Hello CEians, Could anyone please help me in choosing the companies for the inplant training. As i m doing my UG degree in EEE but i m intrested in Robotics,...
Event Name: AAKAAR 2016 Organised by: IIT BOMBAY In MUMBAI, Maharashtra Event Dates - Mar 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM to Mar 13, 2016 at 6:00 PM Venue Address: IIT...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bxy or what
Just ahead of Diwali, Gionee India has introduced its latest smartphone the 'Gionee S Plus' in the country. It is being said that the phone will be made available in...