master of drawing competition

winner is ishuttopre from bharat
although ishutopre is not able to send its drawing but i hope that he really done the relative task so i suggest you to appreciate ishutopre 😁

Replies

• Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    CE's ishuttopre soon send his drawings so please do not go anywhere
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    if anyone sends its drawing before ishuttopre than ishuttopre is no more a master so do it now draw the three views

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

S.K.P. Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, India, is organizing an International Conference, [FONT="]ICDAAME-2011[/FONT], on “Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering". ICDAAME-2011 is intended for engineers, researchers and technologists, interested in the fundamentals,...
CEans, I have a crazy doubt What will happen if the supply is given directly to the permanent magnet?
What are the main differences between these job profiles? Can a software engineer work without writing code and only planning software development? any salary differences between web designers and engineers?😉
Hey all the crazy CEans!😁 Please share with us your desired crazy invention(ofcourse,which hasn't been invented yet but you wish it was here). Expand your imagination and share with us!...
Hai to every one, Am krishn now am in 3rd btech completed , I have mini project startin on june 4th, But i dont know anything about projects, So please...