mass flow sensor

A mass air flow sensor is used to measure the mass flow rate of air, and gives output in the form of a 0-5V signal or a PWM signal that is proportional to the air mass flow rate.

How will I determine from the output voltage that what amount of air is flowing?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You cannot
    mechky
    A mass air flow sensor is used to measure the mass flow rate of air, and gives output in the form of a 0-5V signal or a PWM signal that is proportional to the air mass flow rate.

How will I determine from the output voltage that what amount of air is flowing?
    . Most mass flow meters inject some heat upstream and measure the difference in temperature. Since Q=mC(Del.T) and Q C and Del.T are known m can be calculated. Most meters are calibrated for a particular gas. Del.T is related to the output voltage.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Flow Meters | Find and Buy Flowmeter Equipment | Universal Flow Monitors
  • thalaraju
    thalaraju
    latest eee projects give me any idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakash Tablet Making headline in the IT World Aakash tablet is making impressions and reaching near the top of the headlines. It is lowest Android Tablet to date with very...
Its drivers software says that it's toner cartridge is having problem. pls help is it correct?
Im looking to expand my knowledge in electronic fault finding and diagnosis. I work in the automotive industry (injection moulding machines) and am 3/4 of the waythrough my apprentaceship and...
CEans, I want each of you to contribute a great quote you come across. No Spamming. Just One Quote Per Post and No flooding in this thread! Follow above two...
OSX Mount Lion is upcoming operating system from the electronics giant, Apple. While you might be excited about the upcoming operating system, you might first want to check the system...