Maruti said ADIOS to the iconic Maruti 800

C V Raman, Executive Director MSIL announced that effective January 18th, Maruti Suzuki India had stopped the production of iconic Maruti 800.

He also clarified that though the production is stopped, but Maruti will continue supplying the spare parts for the once most popular car of Maruti for another 8-10 years.

Will you be missing the Old 800; one of the most popular Indian car of 80's and 90's.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    definitely it was a trend setter and i can say that it was one of the best small cars in world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need a lil help in this electronic project which i am thinking of making for my final semester. Though i am from a mechanical background but i feel like...
Is C++ necessary for systems programming?
Fun Time.. Puzzle Time. What are the next three numbers in this series? 4, 6, 12, 18, 30, 42, 60, 72, 102, 108, ?, ?, ? Brain Teaser, if you...
Dong Nguyen, the creator of over-nightly successful game 'Flappy Bird' is going in for a surprise move. Dong has just tweeted that he's taking the game down from the app...
Just read the news that the leaked benchmarking tests of Galaxy S5 have confirmed the monstrous technical specifications of this phone. Every few months, we see new phone that is...