Mark Zuckerberg butchers animals to eat - Is that Tech News? Do we care?

Mark Zuckerberg - when he's not building Facebook - likes to give himself personal challenges to "learn something about the world, expand my interests and teach myself greater discipline, he recently told a magazine.
His latest personal challenge revolves around "being thankful for the food I have to eat." Zuckerberg says he has started to slaughter the meat that he eats. A hint of his practice was revealed publicly on May 4 in a Facebook posting where he wrote" "I Just killed a pig and a goat."
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]"I think many people forget that a living being has to die for you to eat meat, so my goal revolves around not letting myself forget that and being thankful for what I have," Zuckerberg told Fortune in an e-mail on Thursday.
His way for doing that has meant that he has "basically become a vegetarian since the only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself."
This news is circulating since yesterday! It's all over in Tech news, blogs, even today's newspaper.
Crap! Why would people want to know if he eats pigs or spinach? 😡

Replies

• just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    Exactly. So I guess there is no sense in discussing it any further.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are some topics I know : 1 Is group discussion necessary for the elimination process 2 Who is responsible for the protection of the environment? 3 Retirement age of...
Most of us are fed up and tired just by completing graduation... but I have something else in mind... i.e. to go for higher studies.. 😀 I would like to...
Hi to all Crazy Engineers, Can anyone suggest me a good Cross platform javascript framework for mobile application development. There are a lot available. But confused to choose. (PhoneGap/Jquery/Titanium/.............)
1) Infoscions contribute about 8.36% to the GDP 2) Infoscions contribute about 8.89% to the total tax kitty of the India 3) Infoscions along with their families and friends form...
Many times we require a device which should protect us at the same time it should not kill the offender. Follow the link to read the news. Self Defense Non-Lethal...