Mariners Please Enter

Hello Fellow Mariners,

Mind stating the vessels type, tonnage, routes, cargo type, engine capacity that you sailed on? ๐Ÿ˜

Mine's below.
Vessel type: Tanker
Tonnage: 4500 Grt
Trading Area: S.E Asia
Cargo Type: Clean Cargo, Petroleum Products
Main Engine Capacity: 2200kw (total)

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Very small ship indeed ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• BPengcad
    BPengcad
    Vessel Type: Crude/Product Tankers, LNG Carriers
    Tonnage: 37,000 DWT- 320,000 DWT
    Trading Area: Worldwide
    Cargo Type: Crude, Product Oil, Liquified Natural Gas, Liquified Petrolium Gas
    Main Engine Capacity: Last ship: 29,000KW (Steam Turbines (HP, LP & Astern))
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Great going folks. Any more mariners here?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I plan to take my Navy entrance exams. If I clear then I will also be able to write the configurations of my ship.
    Till then it is good to see you guys on CE.
  • johnkate
    johnkate
    Jobs at sea

Mariners Planet is job portal site for all types of jobs on

ships, shipping jobs, marine jobs and sea jobs for Seafarers,

Sailors, Mariners, Shipping Companies and Marine Institutes.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Salsero Vik
    Salsero Vik
    Hmmm.
    Containers
    ww
    Diesel Engine Sulzar 13400 BHP
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa. Good to see marine engineers here. @vikram: Could you tell us more about your job as a marine engineer?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Vikram: Can you describe your job as a marine engineer? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Salsero Vik
    Salsero Vik
    Well,
    My job is a combination of both mechanical engg and electrical engg.
    Lot of refrigeration and air conditioning too.
    We r responsible for maintenance of the ship that includes Main engine, Aux Engines, Compressors, Purifiers and pumps etc.
    Its a very chellenging job especially during trouble shooting but it is a lot of fun too.
    high job satisfaction
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    vikrammittal
    Well,
    My job is a combination of both mechanical engg and electrical engg.
    Lot of refrigeration and air conditioning too.
    We r responsible for maintenance of the ship that includes Main engine, Aux Engines, Compressors, Purifiers and pumps etc.
    Its a very chellenging job especially during trouble shooting but it is a lot of fun too.
    high job satisfaction
    Good to know. ๐Ÿ‘
    We have very few marine engineers at CE. It would be great to see you hanging around on the forum with CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.what is the difference between spywares,malwares and virus? 2.how to get rid of spywares?? 3.what is the first process that happens in a computer when it is turned on?? 4.On...
Hi All, A programming doubt:- We need to multiply (or add) very large numbers. By very large i mean that there might be an overflow problem i.e. If c =...
You , you read it right. Google is emerging as a very silent super power in the world of computers. First though the concentration was only on web, it has...
I was reading in a commercial real estate forum about these new mobile projectors. I haven't seen one myself - figured this would be a better forum to ask. Anyone...
have u ever tried to inter face your brain to some thing, well here is the first step. Pattie Maes demos the Sixth Sense | Video on TED.com well its...