Manufacturing videos HD Medifire link inside

Hey guys it is difficult to gain good practical knowledge of the manufacturing processes like lathe machining through books.
So guys here is the link for downloading video of manufacturing process:

My Files

password: rathee

Enjoy !😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Where did you get the video from?
  • Naveen Rathee
    Naveen Rathee
    The_Big_K
    Where did you get the video from?
    From my friend
    I thought that these will be useful for others so uploaded them..Is there any problem in posting them here ? If it is i will take care in future.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Naveen Rathee
    From my friend
    I thought that these will be useful for others so uploaded them..Is there any problem in posting them here ? If it is i will take care in future.
    Make sure that we do not become a way to spread content which is not meant for public distribution free of cost.
  • Suresh Manickam
    Suresh Manickam
    The_Big_k is right. You can post content after checking its possible to share getting permission from its owner or author.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    And you gain more on this link #-Link-Snipped-# too

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technoplexus '12 is a Technical Symposium organized by KITS, Warangal. India's largest science and technology festival organized by KITS student Community. Technoplexus is well known for its innovativeness and lucrative...
Hi, everybody, I made a demo about Boolean operation, can you please give me your advice?
Xplora 2K12 is a Techno Management fest organized by Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneshwar. It is the first Techno-Management Festival organized by the College. It welcomes all the...
Urja 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by NIT, Jalandhar. The event is about sharing and discussing ideas intended to reduce the consumption of energy which can be achieved through...
Quote: Electrolux Design Lab’s 10th Anniversary challenge to international design students is tied to Electrolux professional knowledge and exprience in a theme that stimulates all senses. Electrolux Design Lab is...