Manoj Kiran says Hi!

hi every one.I am manoj pursuing my B.tech 3rd year in electronics discipline..

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Hi @#-Link-Snipped-#
    We welcome you to Crazyengineers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    MANOJ KIRAN
    Hello and welcome to CrazyEngineers.

Feel free to contribute new discussions to the community and participate in ongoing ones.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Good to have you on CrazyEngineers. I must say you look a lot like Bollywood super star, SRK.
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Thanks for all of u...especially to Kaustubh Katdare who compared me with Superstar...😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    MANOJ KIRAN
    Hi and Welcome to CE!

Why don't you kick-start by asking a question Ask questions to Akshai Varde - Founder/CEO @ Vardenchi Motorcycles. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Need seminar topics on latest trends/technologies/inventions related to instrumentation technology or even electronics related is fine.
Google has acquired Bitspin - the app development company that makes Timely Alarm Clock. The app is a simple clock applications with 'alarm', 'timer' and countdown features (and nothing new)....
To begin with, we ought to know what Rand() function does. The function is used to generate a pseudo-random integral number in the range between 0 and RAND_MAX. So, basically...
Do you think the governments all around the world should make it compulsory for all the automobile makers to install a black box like those in aeroplanes. I believe it'd...
Please refer the below link for the latest job openings in Mumbai & Hyderabad. https://sites.google.com/site/xyntechrecruitment/