Manohar Parrikar - IITan and an aam aadhmi CM

#-Link-Snipped-#

He would make a good addition to CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, engineers rule! 😀

Incidentally, Maharashtra's CM, Mr. Prithviraj Chauhan is also an engineer from BITS. He's been doing good job, I guess. But not sure he maintains a low profile like Mr. Parrikar.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Thank for sharing the article.Good to read.
    I remember once #-Link-Snipped-# asked a question #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀

Edit:
    from wiki: Manohar Parrikar & Nandan Nilekani Chairman of the new Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)& former CEO Infosys Technologies Ltd have graduated together from IIT Bombay in the year 1978.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.instructables.com/id/You-Can-Do-THAT-with-a-KIndle-Touch/ I am still not an eReader chap, even though my kids do occasionally try to get me to use one. I still prefer my old fashioned, bulky hand books,...
Hello , I want to create a query where in there are following columns Parent Id,Child Id ,Name,Levels .. I have written following query to it. WITH RESULT (PARENT,CHILD,TNAME,LEVEL) AS...
Consider the declaration below: typedef char *Str_typed; #define Str_defined char* Str_typed s1, s2; Str_defined s3, s4; Which one of the following statements is correct? I. s1, s2, s3 and s4...
Name: AMITA ACHARYA *Engineering Trade: MCA Location: MUMBAI *Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: LISTENING MUSIC *Aim in life: a SUCCESSFUL PERSON *I joined CrazyEngineers because: MANY...
Consider the following program fragment: 1. i = 1; sum=0; 2. while (i <= n) do begin 3. sum = sum + a; 4. i = i + 1; end...