Manchester United: all set for IPO in NY Stock exchange

Premier soccer club Manchester United F.C. is all set to offer initial public offering (IPO). The premier club plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange as once again proving the GLOBAL status by shunning London Stock Exchange offering and a much rumored Singapore listing.

The full of stars team like Rooney and Young, Nani, and Vidic is consistently performing well over the past few years. MU won the Barclay's Premier League in the 2010-2011 and second in the 2011-2012 . Looks like all recent victories and success has provoked the Florida based Glazer family (current owners) to file IPO in NY stock exchange.

Is it enthralling, are all you all set to go for it?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i hear a lot about smart grids and industries that they are using wifi networks for communication and controlling devices instead of cables. why are they using Wifi instead of...
how would you Explain Capacitor, Inductor and Resistor to a layman ?????
England midfielder Frank Lampard's infamous un-allowed goal against Germany in FIFA world cup 2010 has raised some questions for the manual decisions vs inclusion of Goal line technologies. At half...
Tripura is all set to set-up an Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) in Bodhjungnagar. The identified location for the proposed institute in Bodhjungnagar, is some 25 km from state...
It asks me to write something about myself. Well, I'm pretty excited to be here in this forum. I want to meet just anyone who wants to. Anyway, here it...