managing smart gadgets online...

Hi..
I am trying to design a website(college project) for managing smart gadgets like ipod ,mobile phones etc.
Vision is to provide an online monitoring system to the users to manage all their smart gadgets (I Pods, mobile phone, pen drive etc) through a single interface by establishing a direct bridge between product and manufacturer via our remote server. Main idea involved here is to make use of online service (monitoring tool) that can automatically scan electronic gadgets for any hardware or software defect as the product is brought online. It will then make a log of errors, report it to the manufacturer and provide feasible solution back to customer. The application will also be useful in case of theft by tracking down unauthorized use of gadget. It can also be used as a platform where users can find solutions to all other problems pertaining to their gadgets and manufacturer may showcase their various products and provide service in better way.

can any one tell me how to track down unauthirized use of gadgetsand some other attractive features and ideas ?And also I am not getting the manufacturer's concept?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Leading Worldwide Player In The Cable Industry Will Play A Major Role At The Coming “Middle East Electricity” Exhibition In Dubai (Feb. 9-11th) By Presenting Its New Strategy, Organization...
Hello, Anyone has any idea how to deal with value 'bins' in the code in this project? here is the link: dt.rar :: Pobierz za darmo! Darmowy hosting plików.
We are working with TSOP , and we would like to know that a single 555 timer can be used for how many IR Leds at 38 kHz? Currently, we...
can anyone please tell me the cost of getting a website designed and how much it will take to maintain the website?
can anyone tell me the difference between ms-office 2007 and 2003