Man United wins 3rd straight Premier League title

MANCHESTER, England – Manchester United won the Premier League for the third straight season Saturday after a 0-0 tie with Arsenal.

United needed a point to clinch a record-equaling 18th title. The draw at Old Trafford put the championship out of reach for second-place Liverpool, which is seven points behind with two games left.

Third victory on the trot. Phewww!!!

With Powered this season by goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and top performances from strikers Rooney and Carlos Tevez, United also had a rock-solid defense. Goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar set a British record by going 1,311 minutes without conceding a goal.

Do you guyz think that MAN U is the best team in premier league.../

-CB

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    NOOOOO... Arsenal should have beaten them to get even!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash
    NOOOOO... Arsenal should have beaten them to get even!

Here come the Arsenal lovers... 😁

But Buddy, this is 3rd straight victory of MAN U in league. any comments on this?

:evil: CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how does one decide whether a capacitor is a differentiator or inductor?? the capacitor equation is i = cdv/dt....or equivalently v =(1/c)(integral)i??? i know this is lame..but....i am helpless??
Well we will see how this works, I have a very limited electrical understanding. But anyway I bought a 400w DC to AC converter at a garage sale for $5...
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum - I happened to stumble upon it and it seemed like I may be able to get some answers I've...
Hello, I happened across this forum while googling something, and thought it might be helpful. I am a high school student with interests in computer and electrical engineering. I am...
Hello, I am Meenakshi Sundaram a student of Computational Science with a background in Mechanical Engineering. Its been a long time since I joined but decided to post just recently....