Man of steel ? do you think superman could be stronger :/

With the induction of Aluminum alloys and Titanium.. what do you think?? could superman be stronger if he did not have the 'steel' stuff in him? Lets apply the physics into his daily activities like getting hit by bullets, flying in the air at super speeds, water stuff and all.. what materials do you think could make him stronger ๐Ÿ˜‰ ???

Replies

• viky1147
    viky1147
    Similarly Wolverine ๐Ÿ˜‰

But i like Batman apart from all superhero's.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    yes. but then imagine the fate of iron man. He's gonna rust i guess. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    If I were to be hit by bullets, I'll prefer I be made of steel, not aluminum. Reasons? More weight, better alloyability, better impact resistance, better resilience.....
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    well thats a nice one #-Link-Snipped-#..but it doesn't hold in the long run. once cracked.. it doesn't give a good time. it jus fractures too well. thats why it is not found on airplanes wherever impacts are possible.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ well steel is still good.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Hey guys remember. "light weight" is another characteristic required to make flight easy.

Aluminum is lighter than steel or titanium, but then it aint so stronger than those two.
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    yes #-Link-Snipped-#..thats a good reasoning ๐Ÿ˜€ however, Titanium is the best for its strength.. also mixed with steel to make it stronger to resist impact. It is lesser in terms of weight too.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    I think some kind of high strength polymer can be used for this purpose, such as #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Somehow, Man of Plastic or Man of 2,3-dimethylpolypropylene doesn't have quite the same ring as Man of Steel.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Gurjap
    Somehow, Man of Plastic or Man of 2,3-dimethylpolypropylene doesn't have quite the same ring as Man of Steel.
    True, but we can always find an awesome name for our superhero!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    yeah.. decide on the name too.. and it shouldn't be plastic man ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear friends, i am working on 2d and 3d models numerical simulation of 'metal cutting with damage effects'. please suggest me the best software to perform the above mentioned task...
Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice? I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a...
thank you sir.now i am cleared about this thing.i have a doubt about my carrier? when i am in second year i chosed to be a design engineer and i...
Just like everything else in the App Market, Google is giving its App Store the much needed boost on looks, feel and design. The new design that starts rolling out...
Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for...