mammography using matlab code

Hi all

I'm final year student major in networking, currently doing my final year project with the title related to the classified normal and abnormal mammogram by using matlab code.

My lecturer asked me to use stft, but I'm 0 knowledge on it. Any1 here hv the same project or codes willing to share/guide with me? Thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys , Plz suggest me some innovative projects related to LABVIEW and/or MATLAB softwares ..... waiting for reply .....
Toshiba has introduced the world’s first glasses-free 3-D notebook called Qosmio F755. (It's just another indication that Japan has fully recovered from the tragedy and can aim for breakthrough technologies)...
We know you're enthusiastic and fun loving person and wish to express your hippi-yuppiness through everything you do. But when you are applying for a job and writing a cover...
Different students use various books for studying. Here are a few to note: H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics Halliday, Resnick...
BITSAT exam includes 150 objective type questions. 3 marks are given for every correct answer. One mark penalty is for the incorrect answer. There are four sections like Physics, Chemistry,...