Malware Attack on Twitter: It's you on Photo?

Are you a Twitter user, if the answer is 'Yes'; beware of another attempt of hacking.

Nacked Security had reporte that thousands of Twitter user are hit by this malware. Twitter user gets an message, "It's you on Photo?" or "It's about you". Clicking on this link points them to a russian webpage where hackers are waiting for you to infect your windows PC or compromise your user using Blackhole exploit kit.

So request to all Twitter user's to Take care and avoid clickig on any such links which can make you a hacking victim.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After speaking search questions and guessing the search results before you finish typing; On Thursday July 26th 2012, Google has came up with a new way of search, and again...
Chemical Engineer is Here!
please suggest me something for my project,mi am not getting any idea...???
people call as mr.lazy..wel!!..dats how im..i dunno hw get to get angry!!..basically ppl tel tat im sweetest!..im die hard fan of sachin tendulkar!..i lov hard rock!!...espcly chestor bennington(linkin park)...
hey guys , actually i am a diploma final year student of MSBTE (maharashtra state bord of technical education). actually we have theory subjects all this year. so can some...