MakkhiChoose Browser Plugin Lets You Compare Prices On eCommerce Portals

Makkhichoose is the latest browser plugin by a developer from IIT Chennai that lets you compare the prices of the product you're currently browsing. For example, if you're looking at Galaxy SIII on Flipkart, the browser plugin will quickly show the prices of the same product listed on following ecommerce portals -

flipkart.com
homeshop18.com
shopping.indiatimes.com
indiaplaza.com
infibeam.com
naaptol.com
flipkart.com
homeshop18.com
shopping.indiatimes.com
indiaplaza.com
infibeam.com
naaptol.com
mysmartprice.com

You will quickly know which website is selling the product for the lowest price and then make a decision.

Give it a try: MakkhiChoose - Chrome Web Store

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    This is just what is required for literature survey. ! awesome find !
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Is this suitable in safari browser also I am curious to know this
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's funny name but I appreciate it. I was looking for same kind of website for electronics component purchase and I found one. I'll give it try tomorrow.

Thumbs up for Idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends, I am stuck here understanding static constructors. Have gone through many posts and online articles. But I am unclear yet. It says static constructor is called automatically before...
I am working on a project, for which I want to measure the acceleration of machine. Is their any tool to do that or any formula which is based on...
I wish to know what are some of the alternative career options for a Marine Engineer apart from IES and MBA?
I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering currently undergoing a one-year training in Process Automation,Control and optimization (PACO) at the Design office of Shell Petroleum Development Company In Port Harcourt...
Does transient response of a second order system depends upon the input magnitude ? I want to know let for unit step and 10 U(t) ,do the maximum overshoot or...