CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 10 Jan, 2013 • 1 like
Makkhichoose is the latest browser plugin by a developer from IIT Chennai that lets you compare the prices of the product you're currently browsing. For example, if you're looking at Galaxy SIII on Flipkart, the browser plugin will quickly show the prices of the same product listed on following ecommerce portals -

flipkart.com
homeshop18.com
shopping.indiatimes.com
indiaplaza.com
infibeam.com
naaptol.com
flipkart.com
homeshop18.com
shopping.indiatimes.com
indiaplaza.com
infibeam.com
naaptol.com
mysmartprice.com

You will quickly know which website is selling the product for the lowest price and then make a decision.

Give it a try: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/makkhichoose/gllmlkidgbagkcikijiljllpdloelocn
@zaveri • 10 Jan, 2013 This is just what is required for literature survey. ! awesome find !
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 11 Jan, 2013 Is this suitable in safari browser also I am curious to know this
@Harshad Italiya • 11 Jan, 2013 It's funny name but I appreciate it. I was looking for same kind of website for electronics component purchase and I found one. I'll give it try tomorrow.

Thumbs up for Idea.
3k views

Related Posts

@dikshalakhe · Apr 4, 2012

Greetings..! My name is Diksha and I am an Industrial Engineer.. I want to pursue my masters in Automobile Engineering.. I am not clear on few things stated below: 1....
9.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 11, 2014

For the past 3-4 years we have been celebrating the Engineers' Day on CrazyEngineers through various discussions and contests. Every year on September 15th, India celebrates the "Engineer's Day" to...
7.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 3, 2013

Nokia has launched an all new phone in for its Asha series of smartphones in India with Nokia Asha 301. With 3.5G internet speed at your disposal, this Asha phone...
3.6k views

@Jeffrey Arulraj · Oct 16, 2012

Why is Carbon the first element in the group is not a semi conductor though all the other elements are
11.4k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Dec 16, 2013

Pebble Smartwatch now works with Windows Phone 8 devices thanks to the Pebble Watch Pro app that was released recently on the Windows Phone Store. The unofficial app developed by...
3.6k views