Making Dual Boot of Windows 7 and Fedora 13

Hi,Guys. I have 3 hdd. On first I install windows 7 (main operating system), now on second hdd i install fedora 13. As i install Fedora 13 for learning and educational purpose, so I don't disturb mbr on first hdd and install grub on second hdd. Now it shows Windows 7 and Fedora in boot menu but boot only Fedora from there. When I select Windows 7 , screen goes black and system restart. When I need to boot in Windows I need to change boot option and boot from hdd1 and when I need to boot in Fedora then choose hdd2.

But I don't want to do this again and again. I tried many thing but all are failed. I do too much googling and read blogs and forum, but not got any solution. Please help me, is there is any way to sort out this problem.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have you tried wubi?

It may help you

have a look
    Installing a dual-boot with Windows without partitioning
  • Leo
    Leo
    Buddy Fedora is one of the advanced user Linux if you are beginner better go for Ubuntu, KUbuntu or Linux Mint.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    goyal420
    Have you tried wubi?

It may help you

have a look
    Installing a dual-boot with Windows without partitioning
    goyal 420 I need to install fedora on 2nd hdd. As I don't want to disturb windows partitions and other things. Well by using grub I made dual boot for fedora and windows on installing on two different hdd. Now a new problem encountered. i install my graphics driver, but not able to install realtek audio driver. I download linux driver from realtek, but I am not able to install it. Any idea how to install it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all,am currently in college studying to be an engineer,and am at the minute involved in a project on ocean energy,i am wondering if there is any entry level software...
Lot of people are hooked to social networks. There are people who spend more than 2-3 hours on Social Network doing almost nothing useful (meaning, productive). Do you think social...
will you please guide me for my project on credit card fraud detection using artificial neural network? and also tell me which programming language i should use for this projet??please...
hi...... I am searching for the details of KVP meters used in electrical systems. If anyone knows about KVP meters please help me........
Hi..anyone here can explain to me what is the function of this device DG201 CMOS QUAD SPST ANALOG SWITCH? I had search using google or yahoo search machine but still...