MAKING A ROBOT WORKING ON SOLAR RADIATIONS

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A ROBOT WHOSE SOURCE OF ENERGY IS JUST SOLAR RADIATIONS....??

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If you mean solar photo-voltaic, yes. If just heat or light, may not be. Even with solar electric you may have to have a battery backup and storage. Else, the robot will stop when there is no sun.
  • Shivangi goel
    Shivangi goel
    THE THING WHICH I WANT TO ASK IS THAT THERE IS HUGE AMOUNT OF SOLAR ENERGY IN SPACE.....IF WE WANT TO GO ON PLANETS CLOSEST TO SUN THEN HOW CAN WE UTILISE INFRARED RAYS OR UV RAYS FOR MAKING A ROBOT
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That technology is already in operation in all space activities.
    NASA - Powering the Future
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Solar powered robots in space exploration:
    www.frc.ri.cmu.edu
  • Shivangi goel
    Shivangi goel
    thanx a lot sir...
  • Ahmed el-rsheed
    Ahmed el-rsheed
    ok , is it possible to make a machine working with an energy, which generated from the noise and the veibration
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Noise and vibration are too low level energies. Power levels will be very low.
  • Shivangi goel
    Shivangi goel
    but if we somehow increase thier energies then is it posible..............??
    is there any device.............??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Noise and vibrations are waste products of generation of sound and mechanical motion. They represent the inefficiency of the process of use of high level energy. You will gain more by increasing the efficiency of the primary equipment than by trying to recover the waste.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends hello first of all happy friendship day to all of you... as this thread is specially for Engineers who have Gap in there professional spam due to career...
hi..I have to model jamming in wireless network. Would be really appreciate if someone could give me MATLAB coding for simple jamming in Wireless network or guide me how to...
hey, i want pdf file of wireless electronic notice board using zigbee technology.
is c platform independent?as i think it is.but it is compiler dependend.my statement is right or wrong?
hi ..... friends i have an great idea to make final year project on "irrigation system using venturi for fertiliser distribution" but i have problem that i didn't get the...