CrazyEngineers
  • hi guys nd gals
    i'am a final year electrical engg student,i want to do a project on energy efficiency for example make a building/lab energy efficient i know it's gonna be
    a costly affair but can any one plzzz suggest me a nice way as to hw to go bout it...
    thnx waiting
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 21, 2008

first of all start with energy monitoring,then use some low-power consumption lights n electrical equipment,hey why dont ya get in touch with energy auditor they can be helpfull to you.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberJul 21, 2008

You probably might want to make a study project. Take lights of different watts and different make including a CFL. Try them at odd hours and monitor the consumption of energy by each (I dunno how). Also record the lux. Depending on the findings, suggest the best light and or combination of lights at different hours. You might also suggest the wiring mechanism. I heard some wires are better transporters of electricity than others.

Biggie can possibly help. He is a Electrical Engineer!
    Cancel
  • kushal9

MemberJul 21, 2008

hey guys thnx for replying
    actually i have decided to make a solar panel and to light a room/college lab
    the main prob is the "money".
    can any body plzzz help me out in telling me how costly it's going to be?
    i'll definitely search for sponsorship.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 22, 2008

Thats a nice idea you can get in touch with TATA-BP,they are leaders in solar-cell,the best thing will be get in touch with ur professors,they will sure help you!!!
    Cancel
  • kushal9

MemberJul 23, 2008

can any one plzzz list the names of various solar panels manufacturers?
    i'll be very thnakful to u...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register