Making a building/lab energy efficient

hi guys nd gals
i'am a final year electrical engg student,i want to do a project on energy efficiency for example make a building/lab energy efficient i know it's gonna be
a costly affair but can any one plzzz suggest me a nice way as to hw to go bout it...
thnx waiting

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    first of all start with energy monitoring,then use some low-power consumption lights n electrical equipment,hey why dont ya get in touch with energy auditor they can be helpfull to you.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    You probably might want to make a study project. Take lights of different watts and different make including a CFL. Try them at odd hours and monitor the consumption of energy by each (I dunno how). Also record the lux. Depending on the findings, suggest the best light and or combination of lights at different hours. You might also suggest the wiring mechanism. I heard some wires are better transporters of electricity than others.

Biggie can possibly help. He is a Electrical Engineer!
  • kushal9
    kushal9
    hey guys thnx for replying
    actually i have decided to make a solar panel and to light a room/college lab
    the main prob is the "money".
    can any body plzzz help me out in telling me how costly it's going to be?
    i'll definitely search for sponsorship.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Thats a nice idea you can get in touch with TATA-BP,they are leaders in solar-cell,the best thing will be get in touch with ur professors,they will sure help you!!!
  • kushal9
    kushal9
    can any one plzzz list the names of various solar panels manufacturers?
    i'll be very thnakful to u...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends... i am a third year IT student.. we are given a project to be made in java where we are suppose to connect a database with GUI. generally...
m student of final ...m swant to start my final yaer project in Speech Enhancement...plz help me in that ...plz tell me abt latest resecrch paper on it... thanx regards
Hi all.. i am a college student and doing a project on license plate recognition system...i had finished the program..but the problem now is to find suitable hardware for real-time...
Cross posted from : Wisdom in hindsight If experts are to be believed, the Indian economy is entering a phase where money will be slightly tighter than a year ago,...
Hi Guys, Guess Who - What - Where? Game Post an Image and the next CEan Guesses, where if it's a location, what if it's a machine or something, Who...