Make your own crazy avatar for FREE!

Well, I hope most of you folks have seen my avatar on my profile page (go to my profile page and see the animation).๐Ÿ˜

Well, if some of you are guessing how I did it, here's how:

1. Go to Facebook and open the 'Bitstrips' app (just search for it).

2. Using their cool online editor, create your own avatar and make it look like you.

3. Save it.

4. Take a comic strip of your avatar, and using 'Paint', cut out a portion that shows just your face, just like I've done.

5. Now go to Avatar.Pho.to - make an avatar online for free. Create animated avatars from your photos with cool photo effects. and upload your avatar to it.

6. Add the animation effects and save your avatar.

7. Download it and post it as your crazy engineer display picture.

Unleash the creativity folks!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't have FB account. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am so jelly of your avatar. ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't have FB account. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am so jelly of your avatar. ๐Ÿ‘€

Facebook is not that bad. But you should not waste time while your on it! ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not use real photos instead? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    anoopthefriend
    Facebook is not that bad. But you should not waste time while your on it! ๐Ÿ˜’
    I am more of worried about FB+MS+NSA collaboration
    I should use tor network ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not use real photos instead? ๐Ÿ˜

You can use real photos also on Avatar.Pho.to - make an avatar online for free. Create animated avatars from your photos with cool photo effects.

But I like the avatar look better. The real picture doesn't bring that cartoonish feeling. And besides in Bitstrips you can change your looks however you want. It's simple and awesome!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    anoopthefriend
    Well, I hope most of you folks have seen my avatar on my profile page (go to my profile page and see the animation).๐Ÿ˜

Well, if some of you are guessing how I did it, here's how:

1. Go to Facebook and open the Bitstrips app (just search for it).

2. Using their cool online editor, create your own avatar and make it look like you.

3. Save it.

4. Take a comic strip of your avatar, and using paint, cut out a portion that shows just your face, just like I've done.

5. Now go to Avatar.Pho.to - make an avatar online for free. Create animated avatars from your photos with cool photo effects. and upload your avatar to it.

6. Add the animation effects and save your avatar.

7. Download it and post it as your crazy engineer display picture.

Unleash the creativity folks!๐Ÿ˜
    Adding an extra point:

And if you know a little bit of Adobe Flash (which I don't have right now on this office computer), you can combine two or three or more such different animations to create one crazy animation! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Any data you upload online is backed up in 3 different memory locations online So I am not sure whether you can escape from being watched

So I support social medias But limiting the time you spend their makes you intelligible

And the tutorial is excellent and worth a try at any time

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was watching a show today on History Channel about Gods & Aliens. As per Greek Mythology, Each & every lord from Zeus,Poseidon,Hades & all his brothers/sisters which he resurrected...
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...to-monitor-your-heart-rate.69430/#post-287628 well we started to feel that many of the challenging tech made by UG students here are copied and replicated exactly by other countries and thus our nation is...
Yes I had stumbled on to the following website www.gizmag.com/top-cycling-products-2012/25629/ Where I had read thae top ten innovations of bicycle.Yes we have forgotten the classy bicycles from our life and...
Hello CEan's I have the following topics for my case study of Operating Systems subject that I have to submit by next month's end. e) Unix f) Linux g) OS/2...
A miscellany of a dozen things to liven up summer or chilling it: https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Life-Hacks-You-Need-To-Know-For-a-Better-Summer/?ALLSTEPS