Make only Useful Posts

HI All,

Its high time , we are 100K members strong and we are still posting useless posts.

We dont care activity now ( In terms of number of posts).

We just look for quality.

So Please post ONLY useful posts!! I agree I have also posted many useless posts!

I wanted to start this thread after reading few of my posts which are really useless, so from now on I will only post useful posts, I request everyone to follow that!

We should not count the post count/rank, we just need to post useful posts.

I dont think there is something wrong in this post, if it is then please ignore.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    English-Scared
    HI All,

Its high time , we are 100K members strong and we are still posting useless posts.

We dont care activity now ( In terms of number of posts).

We just look for quality.

So Please post ONLY useful posts!! I agree I have also posted many useless posts!

I wanted to start this thread after reading few of my posts which are really useless, so from now on I will only post useful posts, I request everyone to follow that!

We should not count the post count/rank, we just need to post useful posts.

I dont think there is something wrong in this post, if it is then please ignore.
    The whole 'Idea' about Chit-Chat Forum is to post anything even if it makes no sense. So i feel its mandatory to change the description and make you idea clear.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    My 2 cents:

1. Post to member ratio is still 1.6 only
    2. Do you think that we reached in a situation where we think about Quality ONLY not quantity? For me, quality is important still we need quantity as well.
    3. Its onus on older members to start threads which will ask for the technical information and provoke naive engineers to research and reply, that way quality may increase.
    4. Post useful information which will boost others knowledge.
    5. For newer members expecting quality an quantity both would be too much to ask for?

Apologies, if I sound otherwise. Your views please.

-CB
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    crazyboy
    My 2 cents:

1. Post to member ratio is still 1.6 only
    2. Do you think that we reached in a situation where we think about Quality ONLY not quantity? For me, quality is important still we need quantity as well.
    3. Its onus on older members to start threads which will ask for the technical information and provoke naive engineers to research and reply, that way quality may increase.
    4. Post useful information which will boost others knowledge.
    5. For newer members expecting quality an quantity both would be too much to ask for?
    I started* starting* threads again. Hope that helps.

P.S: I am not an OLD member.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I have currently completed my first year at IIT Bombay, Civil department.. I am interested in submitting project under kvpy program and i would really appreciate if u...
Just as for regular text completion questions, you should read the question carefully and try to think of a word of your own to fit the blank. Once you are...
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) recently awarded three industry teams, after a competitive procurement process, a total of $7 million for the development of...
Hai CEans, Please post on the poll so that we can get an idea about the members in each engineering discipline. Hope to see your cooperation. Caio P.S. Please don't...
The Art & Science of Appreciation ​I remember one article about various factors necessary for healthy growth of newly born babies. It said that, infants who got frequent touch of...