make machine it can dissolve crystals in minimum time

we want an machine which dissovle one inch of crystal in one liter in lase than 5 min, we have 12 volt of supply and only electrical applications are use and machine dimensions should be 30*30 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    1) Well, mechanical currents in solvent can speed up the dissolution process. So you can stir your solvent by some method.

2) If you can crush the crystal, it will help speed up dissolution process. Crushing will expose more surface area to solvent, but I am not sure if this fits into your conditions.

3) How about some electrolysis (or whatever it is called) ? I am not sure abt it.
  • shinde_tukaram
    shinde_tukaram
    how i can dissolve cuso4 crystals in minimum time

how i can dissolve cuso4 crystals in minimum time.
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    ๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying Programs related to Socket Programming... whenever i tries to make client and server as my own PC..it refuses connection...I think it is because of fire wall....can anyone...
DAEMON Tools Lite Size:- 8.16 MB An advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools enables you to convert...
fan speed is controlled by dimmer ,..does it save power when it is rotating at lower speed or it consume same power as running in full speed?? i think when...
how transformer invert(out of phase) a signal .... which parameters tells that the output of a transformer is INphase or out of phase.....
just found this on youtube!! Very interesting. Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜€ [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]