make .exe file from installed software

if any software is installed in my computer.
is there any way to make this original .exe file of that installed software .

😁

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I didn't get you, can you elaborate your query?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hi gaurav,
    i just want to say that if any software like vlc is installed on your pc is it possible to make it,s appelication file.

😁
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    I do not think so mohit. Installed files have their information written to the registry. Most of these will not work if you just copied them as pasted them somewhere else to be used as if they were portable. We have portable versions(.exe that ur talking about) of installable softwares. We can even make our own portable versions of any softwares we like.

Some smaller installed software will work even if copied-pasted somewhere else. But for big ones like office, nero etc. their registry information will prevent them from working properly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i want to know is there any editor exit on which we can write ane run our machine language programme. 😁
Howdy CEans! Its a pleasure to present you the all new CrazyEngineers Forum. The new CE sports a new blazing fast-loading look and many functionality upgrades. We're still working on...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33182-all-new-ce-forum.html Discuss it in this thread.
m sorry to say the new look of form is very bad.. lack of readablity.....any method to get the previous look back??
Guys i want to convert a python script to c++. I have searched on net for convertor but not getting it.Can anyone help me?