Make A Robot

What is The principles to create Robot ? How it works?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hello and welcome to CE. The question you are asking is difficult to answer. While making a robot you have to know the basics of a lot of things -
    Choosing a Robotic Platform, Making Sense of Actuators, Understanding Microcontrollers and Choosing a specific Motor Controller, Controlling your Robot, Using Sensors, Getting the Right Tools, Assembling also Programming a Robot.

We can help you better if you ask specific questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here is a quick reminder to everyone about posting rules on CrazyEngineers. Please go through these and if you have any questions, ask in the comments below. Avoid posting...
i need final year projects for e&tc branch for communication application
I AM MRIDUL..I'M REALLY HOPING TO GET SOMETHING REALLY INNOVATIVE THROUGH THIS SITE....I'M CURRENTLY IN 4TH YEAR,B.TECH WITH E.C. BRANCH... ABOUT ME-I'M A DAMN HARD KIND OF PERSON....NO PLACE FOR...
I hope most of you here know its working principle. Now considering, that a sterling engine has to be built, to run a fan, and the input heat energy is...
Hi guys, I now want to begin my final year's computer science project and I would like to do something that combines website designing and elearning, can you please suggest...