Make a clean Sweep of it - Amazing Technology!

A lot of engineering to keep the roads clean!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Grass-cutter, cleaner, sweeper, digger, cutter, washer, blower - All in to one. I think they can use it everywhere from gardens to tunnels, roads to campuses. Super stuff.
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Really amazing sir.. I am happy to see this but why these type of technology not use in our country..???😔
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Chinu1
    Really amazing sir.. I am happy to see this but why these type of technology not use in our country..???😔
    Because our government is busy funding smartphones to Gareeeeeb Aaaadhmi...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here come the robocops cars! This year's theme for the LA auto show was:"Highway Patrol Vehicle 2025" Crazy, Zany, SciFI and Batmobile type of concepts were on show from all...
Your bike becomes a downhill ski. It also folds conveniently into a back back for you to carry. After it carried you there so it is only right to return...
Clutches are friction devices, which transmit power between two shafts. In a way they qualify as shaft couplings. Now my idea is that supposing two mating surfaces of two flange...
That is unlikely, but right. The US Navy has succeeded in harvesting Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen from sea water and synthesize hydrocarbons right on high seas. If plans pan out...
3D printing or additive forming has come a long way. All sorts of finished goods can now be made using this technology. All sorts of things were shown made by...