Major Project

Hello
I am about to begin my major project and need some interesting ideas. Please help me. My guide is not very helpful and i want to take a sensible project which may help me enhance my knowledge and is not merely restricted to mixing different proportions of chemicals to see what comes out of them...😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yup, Im back baby. My love, my CE, Im here for you, I will never leave you ever again sweetheart. Ok, guys Im back on CE after 3 years of...
hey friends.. i got a problem.. somebody has hacked my gmail account. now i am not able to log in.. it happened today morning.. can anyone say what to do...
looks like Goggle has come up with better search options and tool for advanced users. It has now more of user based priority options like opting for only shopping links...
hello. As it is a known fact that CCIR has put a limit on the bandwidth of transmission of FM for radio broadcasting from 88MHz to 108MHz, with maximum frequency...
Join us for 'vodQA Nite - THE TESTING SPIRIT!' - a platform for our peers in the software testing industry to strengthen the QA community by sharing and learning new...