Major Project

Hi CEs,
I want to make major project on any advance topic,but A im not able to decide the topic. Please help.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    @ mods:
    Please mode this thread

@Manish

Would you mind telling what is 'advanced' here? it would help your CSE CEans to help you better.
  • swati verma
    swati verma
    Hey,
    You can think of some project based on "converging technologies- wireless, mobile and embedded". Something like Mbanking, Mcommerce where M stands for mobile.
    Take Care.
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Try something in database managing alogorithms
  • Manish Sehgal
    Manish Sehgal
    Hello CE,
    I am thankful to get response.
    I want to make project that is new. Usually the topics of major projects are Online Shopping,Online Banking or Online reservation, but I want to make a unique project that is based on either JAva or .Net.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to discuss the advantages of link-list over array? I've been referring to the basic C-programming books, but haven't been able to make anything out of it.
Hi Everyone I am working on a problem which requires finding k-shortest paths on a network/graph (as a sub-problem). I will appreciate if someone can point me out to Matlab...
Hi everybody, I write this small news in order to inform you an ARM network has been created around job opportunities and Vocational TRaining for student. This open group is...
hi guys i have heard that a laptop enabled with wifi can be converted as wireless router i tried this but it dint work can anyone help me out
Best Electronics and Communications Engineering student out there,,can somebody give at least 3 best related topics about ECE for my research paper.