CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Arp • 12 Jan, 2011
Can Anyone please suggest me some good topics for making a major project in Electrical Engg..
please reply friends,,
Any help is appreciated...
8.3k views

Related Posts

@ISHAN TOPRE · Apr 12, 2011

Let us start something like defining terms of hard core mechanical industry. I will set the ball rolling. Reynolds number: It is defined as the ratio of inertia force of...
12.8k views

@Dhananjay Harkare · Feb 23, 2014

Reportedly, Microsoft is planning to cut the price of its much-awaited Windows 8.1 operating system by about 70% for makers of low-cost computers and tablets. Same report by Bloomberg claims...
8.6k views

@gaurav.bhorkar · Apr 8, 2011

A lot of students in my college are talking about taking training this summer. I just wanted to ask, what do we learn in a training course (for CS)? Is...
3.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 12, 2013

This year has been great for Celkon. With frequent launches of its new smartphones, the Indian mobile manufacturere has been a part of the news headlines for multiple times over...
3.4k views

@Shameeran · Aug 17, 2012

Hello CEans, What are the roles of octane and Cetane numbers in Fuel and what would be effects in case if vary their contents in the fuels?
10.9k views