CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Arp • 12 Jan, 2011
Can Anyone please suggest me some good topics for making a major project in Electrical Engg..
please reply friends,,
Any help is appreciated...
2k views

Related Posts

@satty lavanya · Aug 27, 2012

hiii friends.......i want the.clear idea.and.differences between the capacitance,inductance,reluctance. and also the difference between the resistor and diode... and.what will happen if we replace the diode with resistor
2.2k views

@tushar_curious · Jul 15, 2012

Can turbo chargers be used in bikes about 200 cc? I know this sounds crazy but it may be relevant to my final year project help me with your reviews....
5k views

@Rudresh008 · Aug 9, 2011

Anybody can provide me the link or pdf of Biomedical instrumentation book by R.S.Khandpur TMH plssssssss
6.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 26, 2011

Indian News channels have became cheap entertainment channels and show any kind of news that can only appeal to the below 10 IQ people. This calls for a poll on...
7.9k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Apr 6, 2014

Along with the release of Windows Phone 8.1, Microsoft is also planning to release an update for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1 during this month. Agreeing with the leaked...
3.8k views