Major project in PHP

HELLO ENGINEERS i m a computer science final year student please tell me some best project in php which is based on research.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ashish Saklani
    HELLO ENGINEERS i m a computer science final year student please tell me some best project in php which is based on research.
    A little more insight on 'based on research' will help suggesting ideas. If you're looking to do a research based project, then you might want to study how Facebook deploys its large website using PHP, what are the challenges they face and how they tweaked the PHP core to suit their needs.
  • Ashish Saklani
    Ashish Saklani
    thank u sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me out. I need to make a Grid navigating line follower robot. SO, which micro controller board i should use. And, what about programming. Also, add some information...
really sorry to login with a new user name. actually it seems as if someone has hacked my account and hence it had become troublesome for me to login with...
I have downloaded a Mac os x mountain lion .iso file from the torrent website (the link to the file is mentioned): https://kat.ph/mac-os-x-10-8-mountain-lion-iso-untouched-t6613628.html. I would like to install it as...
hi.. I'm trying to read a .docx file using apache poi api methods.. But i'm facing a few problems.. Can anyone suggest me the changes to be made in this...
So, finally countdown is over on Canonical website & another good news for Ubuntu lovers. Ubuntu has announced that they'll be releasing OS for Tablets named as Ubuntu For Tablets....