Mailer

Project Abstract / Summary : Mailer is a Web-based Advanced Java Project made on Struts Framework. Mailer enables you to send mail from one person to another person who have registered for the service. It has also a nice user friendly interface which tells you about the peoples in your circles as well.
This project is made to work completely online. Based on Java it is also robust against cyber attack. It is basically a mailing servicing system. A person having registered for this service has Id like priyam @quickmail.com

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I have great interest in Java. Basically this was my first project. I developed it because I want to create an online mailing service which could help you to send mail even when both the person are not present in the same place. At the same time it provides you at least a username that you like...

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
City: Ghaziabad
State: Uttar Pradesh
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : This project proposes energy efficient of automatic street lighting system based on low cost microcontroller. The main objective is to design energy efficient based controller...
Project Abstract / Summary : The central idea of this abstract involves synthesis of novel nanoparticles that can be utilised for solar heating of water. When the nanoparticle solution is...
With a new phone, tablet or a laptop launching every other day worldwide, we often wonder whether we are actually moving forward in the terms of technology or are we...
Creating a pancake with your favorite design on it just got easier. Meet PancakeBot- a system designed by Miguel Velenzuela that lets you enjoy pancake with your creativity in it....
I was wondering if I really need to sign a cancelled cheque whenever submitting it to authorities who require it. The answer is 'NO'. The modern cheques issued by the...