Mahindra XUV 500 And Scorpio To Get Android Auto Installed

Android Auto brings all the cool features of the operating system & its apps to your car. In an announcement made at Google I/O, Indian auto giant Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M Ltd) declared that they are integrating the Android platform in their future cars. With the declaration, the company has become the first Indian OEM to have signed up for OAA or the Open Automotive Alliance. OAA will let them introduce various features of Android Auto to their flagship models: Mahindra XUV 500 and Mahindra Scorpio. There's a plethora of features to look forward to. For instance, users can access the eyes-free tech with spoken commands married to various integrated controls such as steering wheel buttons.

mahindra-android-auto

As of now, many of Mahindra's cars offered the BLUE SENSE app that let riders stay connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth. With Android Auto in place, they will have access to useful information organized simple cards that appear just when required. Then there's the powerful Google Maps to help you with free voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance etc. Users can enjoy customised playlists and more with Google Play Music and there's more than a dozen apps such as Kik, Skype iHeart Radio, Talkray that will come in handy.

What are your thoughts about Mahindra bringing Android Auto to its automobiles? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am deepshikha kaushal and i have completed my b-tech (electronics and communication) in 2014. i got 62% in my engg career. i am looking forward to take a...
The mid-budget smartphone Samsung's Galaxy Series 'Core Prime' has made its way to the Indian shores. The Dual SIM 4G smartphone has a 4.5 inch TFT display with 480 x...
Hii , i am currently working as a developer in SAP in an IT firm. I recently got an offer letter from an electronics company (offering almost double the current...
I'm wondering how many of you have actively used LinkedIn for job search? I've been a LinkedIn user for a long time and haven't found anyone contact us for job...
The month of June 2015 will be one second longer. Because of the Earth's rotation, this month is going to be longer by a second - that the midnight coordinated...