Mahindra Rexton Vs. Toyota Fortuner - Quick Opinions?

So Mahindra has launched the SsangYong Rexton in India for a price of Rs. 17 lakh onwards. I want some quick comparisons with the Toyota Fortuner, which has been recently relaunched - but is at a higher price than the Rexton. Would love to have the comparisons on the engine, performance and overall 'feel' of the cars.

Update: It turns out that Mahindra has launched the Rexton to directly compete with the Toyota Fortuner. While the rivals of Toyota have managed to sell just under a 1000 units in the last year, the Fortuner sold ~8000 units! Fortuner is the clear market leader in India, for sure. It'd be interesting to see how Mahindra folks put up their fight against the biggie.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Don't know much about mahindra, but now NIssan has come out with Evalia and that may give fortuner a run for its money .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my name is ila ragade and im a really INSANE mechanical engineer from pune, maharashtra- india. im currently unoccupied 😛 or rather help mum around the house... :/ i also...
Is ready boost work like as a external RAM or something else ???
All steam power plants make use of the Rankine cycle for their operation. This is because the Carnot cycle is practically impossible to achieve in normal circumstances. The Rankine cycle...
Tractors used in farming,they have big wheels at rear and small wheels at front.Lets have a discussion on this topic and lets find out how many reasons we can come...
assuming that the column in question is subjected to varieties of load combinations. 1. What design loads do you apply? is it, the worst possible(largest Pu, Mux, Muy)? 2. Largest...