Mahindra Quanto Compact SUV Launched at Rs 5.82 lakh

Mahindra Quanto compact SUV can safely be called as the most awaited launch of this year. It is the first sub-4metre vehicle which is capable of seating 5+2 people. The car has two rear jump seats. Mahindra’s latest is powered by the 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder, twin-turbocharged CRDi diesel engine which is the mCR100 and comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Quanto is also the first car in India, except the BMW cars, to get the Twin Scroll Turbo which makes it very efficient and enhances its performance.Mahindra Quanto Price, Images, Mileage, Reviews, Specs is Rs. 5.82 lakh.The mileage that the car delivers is 17.1kmpl.It will be a milestone of Mahindra's journey in India.

Replies

• Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    It looks like a modified WagonR kinda vehicle. It doesn' get well with the looks though a good run for money.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've never been a fan of compact SUVs. The Renault Duster too didn't click with me. I'm a fan of huge-body automobiles, like the Toyota Fortuner.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    there are few good safety features (but i dont really know if they are already incoperated into vehicles) such as Anti-lock braking system,Engine Immobilizer,Intellipark Reverse Assist
    more details can be found here - official mahindra website
    #-Link-Snipped-#

oh! i am specifically hating the tyres. I feel they look too small?how do smaller tyres qualify better over larger ones? anyone??
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    The_Big_K
    I've never been a fan of compact SUVs. The Renault Duster too didn't click with me. I'm a fan of huge-body automobiles, like the Toyota Fortuner.
    yeah.. fortuner looks a lot like an SUv and that is far better than the Quanto.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists have been trying to find earth like enviroenment where 'earth-like' living beings can be found. Though water has been found onplanets (supposedly mars), moons (example Europa moon of jupiter)...
nah.. i am not a apple-hater nor i am a samsung lover , but i somehow felt the parody funny
Klaus Mathwig of the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands have created tiniest trckle of water flow that may harbinger the development of an all electronic 'Lab-on-a-chip'. Nano engineering...
Dear friends, Please help me about running the applications in codeigniter using wamp i installed codeigniter successfully and created login form but it's not running after setting all the parameters...
in LC circuit can we DC as source ????... if we give DC how capacitor allows DC????