From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@atul-namdeo • 02 Nov, 2013 • 1 like
please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 02 Nov, 2013
atul-namdeo
please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
Could you tell us the format of the quiz, what type of questions are asked so that we can suggest ways to prepare for it?
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 02 Nov, 2013 • 2 likes It is purely about automobiles So be well versed about the recent launches and also the significance of each and every variant in that series of vehicles. Here you can find the frequently asked question in auto quiz shows like this here

Q. Which automobile brand uses ‘Doug’ as their Spokespuppet?

Q. This brand of Lambhorgini is called as the Sister car of Audi R8.
Q. Which Asian company provides engine to the Caterham racing team?
And as always google gives us even more information related to this quiz
@atul-namdeo • 03 Nov, 2013 thank you jeffrey..

Related Posts

Archives

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jan 18, 2014

Huawei has launched four new smartphones in the Indian market. It has expanded its Ascend line of Android smartphones with the launch of Ascend G700, Ascend G610, Ascend Y511 and...
Archives

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 1, 2014

In a bid to persuade customers to upgrade to latest versions, Microsoft is planning to announce a free version of the Windows 8.1 operating system. According to a report in...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 7, 2008

CEans, I just came to know that Sandeep Shelke - employee of Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune baseed IT firm, has committed suicide. As reported by this website - Star...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 24, 2014

I'm on my quest of understanding WhatsApp and I could not get information on how long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages before they are deleted permanently? I'm aware that WhatsApp...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 13, 2011

L & T (Larsen & Toubro) visits campus frequently for placements. Could anyone share their latest placement process? Do they conduct GDs? Please post the difficult questions you faced in...