CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@atul-namdeo • 02 Nov, 2013 • 1 like
please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 02 Nov, 2013
atul-namdeo
please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
Could you tell us the format of the quiz, what type of questions are asked so that we can suggest ways to prepare for it?
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 02 Nov, 2013 • 2 likes It is purely about automobiles So be well versed about the recent launches and also the significance of each and every variant in that series of vehicles. Here you can find the frequently asked question in auto quiz shows like this here

Q. Which automobile brand uses ‘Doug’ as their Spokespuppet?

Q. This brand of Lambhorgini is called as the Sister car of Audi R8.
Q. Which Asian company provides engine to the Caterham racing team?
And as always google gives us even more information related to this quiz
@atul-namdeo • 03 Nov, 2013 thank you jeffrey..
9.9k views

Related Posts

@Akhilesh Garud · Dec 26, 2014

iBall inc. has introduced two new smartphones in the Indian market- Andi 4P IPS Gem and Andi ARC. While Andi 4P IPS Gem is available at a price tag of...
4.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 9, 2014

Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd, the Chinese smartphone and tablet brand has launched yet another Android smartphone in the Indian market with Gionee P2S. Running on a Dual-core 1.3 GHz...
3.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 5, 2013

If the constant bombarding of soaps and mindless reality shows make you want to go back to the 90s, Prasar Bharati is readying a solution for you. Soon, viewers in...
30.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 13, 2015

I'm wondering if there is a way to find out products that can be shipped 'in-a-day' on Flipkart? Typically, I've to visit each product page and then see if the...
5.3k views

@Chaitali Sumita · Aug 15, 2009

hiii..... i m a 3rd year student of Electrical and Electronics Engg....... i was curious about what is phase ???what is the difference between single phase and three phase system???😁
29.7k views