Magnetic Flux in a generator

I would like to know if it is possible to design a generator with two rotors running at varying speeds or directions. And what would be the effect on the magnetic flux produced and the output results...

I am a mechanical engineer, hence not so sure in-depth about the functions and operations in the generator.

Replies

• murtuzi
    murtuzi
    yeagh possible
  • nosy_wiz
    nosy_wiz
    well do you have any data or links related to that?
    i have tried searching , but am unable to get a suitable or good reference.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    hey nosy_wiz,

two different rotors in the same stator????
    or something other????

please clarify your question..........

Regards,
    Vipul
  • nosy_wiz
    nosy_wiz
    i would like to know if it is possible to have
    TWO rotors in the same motor/generator, in a generator with a single stator between,
    or if it is possible have one rotor located between two stators,
    or any other combinations.

I would like to know the effect it would have on the magnetic flux and what variation and change will occur.
  • nosy_wiz
    nosy_wiz
    if this is possible i have one theory, that i would like to develop. Since i am not so familiar with the electrical circuit, i require background info.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    sorry nosy it is not possible........as per my knowledge........
    but what is your theory you can explain it here............if it is possible.......please share it on.......such that others can think on it.......
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    The both answers 'yes' and 'no' fits to this question. First we go on with 'no' side.

If we connect two rotors to a single stator with the armature on stator then there will be a catastrophe. Also this happens when we let the two rotors to rotate at different speeds. Because there will be two power generated with different frequencies. Then you know what will happen if you add two different frequencies.

Secondly if you keep poles in stator and armature on rotor there will be a possibility for obtaining two different power.

nosy_wiz
    I would like to know if it is possible to design a generator with two rotors running at varying speeds or directions. And what would be the effect on the magnetic flux produced and the output results...

I am a mechanical engineer, hence not so sure in-depth about the functions and operations in the generator.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    hey nosy,

actually what you want to achieve please share it here..........
    I read a lot about this it is possible to generate power with two different speed rotors...........

But to achieve a high power output you need to change its stator winding too as per the requirement.........
    the requirements for high power output is same phase shift, output voltage and frequency.........
    we can correct these parameters using some external electronic circuit............

So please share here whats in your mind so we can help u...........
    and sorry for my last wrong reply but don't forget to share your idea............

Regards,
    Vipul
  • Esha Marathe
    Esha Marathe
    chk out this site.....

Unconventional Wind Turbines

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is that possible to mix a little amount of hydrogen with gasoline , please tell the chemical affinity of them
All exe file associations on both desktop ,and startmenu have changed to LNK and this is tormenting my life. I don't know what i did exactly but i can't restore...
I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek.. Can anyone explain what these Certifications belongs to?
I'm stuck between LW 6500 & LW5700 in LED Plus Series of LG's Cinema 3D. Can anyone help???
can anyone suggest me the torque and rpm for a robot to participate in robowar,... for both,.. heavy weight and low weight,... pls,...😒