sowjitha

MemberNov 26, 2011

Maggi noodles

are maggi noodles yummy?
    it's not the right question to ask here but i'm asking it
    just for fun 😒

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberNov 26, 2011

Nice comedy 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sowjitha

MemberDec 1, 2011

they are yummy right
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 1, 2011

Its depend on how much time you take to make Maggi. Once I took 2 Minutes and 30 nanosecond and i can say it test very bad. 😉 Just Kidding !!

I am Maggi Lover. 😁
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 1, 2011

I love maggi too, but after reading recently about how harmful it is & the case that nobody knows what it is actually made of - had made me completely stop from eating it.

Quoting a reply from Yahoo Answers - 😲
    Ramen and similar products are often criticized as being unhealthy or junk food. A single serving of instant noodles is high in carbohydrates but low in fiber, vitamins and minerals. Noodles are typically fried as part of the manufacturing process, resulting in high levels of saturated fat and/or trans fat. Additionally, if served in an instant broth, it typically contains monosodium glutamate (MSG) as well as a high amount of sodium, usually in excess of 60%, the U.S. Recommended Dietary Allowance.

The most recent controversy concerns dioxin and other hormone-like substances that could theoretically be extracted from the packaging and glues used to pack the instant noodles. As hot water is added, it was reasoned that harmful substances could seep into the soup. After a series of studies were conducted, various organizations requested changes in the packaging.
    Quite 😕, isn't it?

I guess, we should all just listen to our Moms and eat rice! 😛
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberDec 1, 2011

I am afraid that Yahoo answers is not quite correct. You may get into a problem of unbabalanced nutrition if you you eat only noodles. Enjoying an occasional dish of it is certainly not harmful. Add some shredded carrots/cabbage and you have all the fibre you want.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 1, 2011

Edited...
    Cancel
  • K!r@nS!ngu

MemberDec 17, 2011

no coz ...I don't lyk them
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 17, 2011

kiran1905411
    no coz ...I don't lyk them
    Please avoid SMS text on CE Forums 😀
    Cancel
  • K!r@nS!ngu

MemberDec 17, 2011

The_Big_K
    Please avoid SMS text on CE Forums 😀
    sorry The_Big_K....

will take care from next time onwards...
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 18, 2011

One best thing you can have it within 2 minutes is Maggi! If one says that it is harmful, check out Foodles, Yippee, and other competitors! 😀 Even they are all awesome! 😀
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberDec 19, 2011

AbraKaDabra
    I love maggi too, but after reading recently about how harmful it is & the case that nobody knows what it is actually made of - had made me completely stop from eating it.

Quoting a reply from Yahoo Answers - 😲

Quite 😕, isn't it?

I guess, we should all just listen to our Moms and eat rice! 😛
    Screw yahoo and the person who wrote this answer, Maggie noodles are awesome and its really sad you stopped eating them....😛
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register