Magazines on embedded systems and microprocessors

guys, i want to read magazines based on microprocessors and embedded systems.could anyone suggest any magazines????????

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not only core ES contents, but Electronics-for-you do contain some nice articles on ES.
    My favourite magazine,no shit.
  • iamskd
    iamskd
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not only core ES contents, but Electronics-for-you do contain some nice articles on ES.
    My favourite magazine,no shit.
    is that monthly or weekly magazine???
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Monthly.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    iamskd
    is that monthly or weekly magazine???
    And its subscription is around 300 INR for one year ! 👍
  • iamskd
    iamskd
    Abhishek Rawal
    Monthly.
    thank u abhishek.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava's Iris series just got updated with the arrival of IRIS 504q smartphone. Indians had got quite excited after Lava floated the teaser 'Touch Phone Minus The Touch' and there...
My brother in law is virtually a Punaikar having worked there for four decades. He is back in Bangalore post retirement. He went to Pune recently and brought back Chitale...
CEans, Today is a grand day today for each one of us at CrazyEngineers and we thank everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers ecosystem. Without your continuous support, love &...
​ ​ ​CEans, in the past few days all the above teasers were making rounds on CrazyEngineers and created a lot of buzz. Each one of them pointed at a...
We promised you it's a great day and our second announcement is just as exciting as the one we made a few minutes ago! We're totally excited and proud to...