MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Is it really so much better?

Apple just released its new MacBook Pro with retina display. Those who haven't, may catch a glimpse of the new retina display explained the vice-president Jony Ive in the video here -

It is priced at $2199, weighs half-a-kg lesser, has 256GB SSD and has a 2880 x 1800 resolution retina display. What do you think CEans? Do you find this product to be a considerable improvement over the earlier MacBook Pro? Chip-in your reactions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Verizon is going to launch on June 28 its "Share Everything Plan" that share unlimited voice and texting across all the devices on a customer's account. People have already started...
NAME:​DATE OF BIRTH:​NATIONALITY:​ADDRESS:​ ​SEX:​CELL #:​e-mail:​SAAKIB, MOHAMMED ABDUL FAWZI 29th JAN. 1974 GHANAIAN BOX NT 487, NEWTOWN ACCRA, GHANA MALE 024 – 4274 229, 026 – 4274 229 Saakib.abdulfawzi@gmail.com fawzi_sm@yahoo.co.uk Education:...
i wishes to get all the new ideas that can be used to do the projects
my name is MAHDI and i am from Somalia i study electronic and Information Engineering in china specially china in Huazhong university of science and technology so i need to...
Am stella..graduated from SRM university with M.Tech this year.. Became a part of TCS thru on campus😀 glad to visit u all here!!!